They are in the Nation Square. They were created by the French architect Claude Nicolas Ledoux in 1785. They are 28 meters high and all in metal. The thing that is funny is that one of them is in the 11th district of Paris and the other one in the 12nd. The first one symbolize Justice and Peace and the other one Abundance and Victory.
© www.Insecula.com / Studio AK